Tuesday 8 October 2013

UK, France, Germany, here I come~~~

AAaaaAAaaaAAAAHHHHhhhhHhh I am so freaking excited! After 20 years I can finally go to UK again. The last time I was there, I was like a cute little baby, carried by my mom. I'm going mainly to London and Manchester, to tag along with my dad, who's in his business trip, but oh well, at least I can see UK for myself.

Our flight delayed for an hour, but I decide to apply for e-gate in Soekarno-Hatta Airport. Having a flashback of those horrible dragon-like queues, made me longing for this service: just scan your fingerprints and passport, and you're through. Not everyone has the same thinking as me though.

Sometimes my dad's action made me wanna cringe his hand and say, "Don't do it, Dad." But he already done it. Like when I was still queuing for the E-gate, some foreigners were looking at the line, maybe wondering if this line was for the immigration (there are no specific board that say exactly e-gate application center though). My dad looked at them and then used the "Shoo-shoo" hand gestures and pointed to the foreigner immigration line. Thank goodness they understood and said their thanks, but I wrinkled my forehead and said, "Dad, you shouldn't do that 'shoo-shoo'...." And he just replied, "At least they understand." Oh well...

Aug 31st 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment