Tuesday 8 October 2013

Finally, SHOPPING~

My dad was up for a business meeting this morning so I couldn't go anywhere till noon. But right after it was over, we walked to Picadilly and took the 205 bus to Trafford Square. This is a big department store in Manchester, and on the way there we saw the Manchester United headquarter and the Sir Alex Ferguson statue.

Arriving at the Trafford Square, and I noticed that these are all branded stores. Gucci, Burberry, Prada, etc. The price is so overwhelming and I couldn't bare to walk in. There are other stores as well, but I just walked around and window-shopped.

We ate lunch at Khan Express or something and it was delicious. The rice was extremely hot, I don't know if it was the heat or the spices, but I was sure that my can of Pepsi would not enough.

After a restraining window-shopping for a while, we decided to go back to Picadilly to find the novels J's looking for. And my dad said, if you want to shop in reasonable price, then go to Primark. And it is. I was totally in love and I went in absolute hyper like my inner shop-a-holic just went berserk. There was tank tops for just £2, even cheaper than in Jakarta, and all the clothes' price ranges from £2 to £12, and more. But of course my eyes only targeted the cheap one hahahahaha. My dad went to the hotel first so I can freely shop. I spent for like £32 for 7 or 8 clothes, including a snood, and a t-shirt for J.

No comments:

Post a Comment