Tuesday 8 October 2013

Indonesian Passengers' Stereotype

As our plane touched down in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, I was so freaking tired that I wanted to go home immediately, take a bath, and get some beauty sleep.

But the plane circled around the runway for like 5 minutes, or so? Nowadays, especially in Jakarta, looking for a parking spot is extremely difficult, and to my surprise, even now the same problem occurs to planes LOL. Yah, well, maybe that's not the true reason why our plane took so long to make a complete stop, and I was hearing others started to clicking their seat belts, couldn't wait to stand up and take their hand carries.

Another funny thing happened the other time. Remember that passenger are told to stay seated until the plane is in complete stop? Well not for this in her prime 50's grandma. She stand up immediately to reach the overhead compartment while ignoring the announcement, and well, sh*t does happen. She lost balance and stumbled a little bit. Almost all the passengers who witnessed this, couldn't suppress their laughter.

The one thing I hate about Indonesian passengers (and also based on a flight attendant in HongKong based Airline, who is also my cousin), is that they are so impatient, and it is impossible for them to wait in line. I'm an Indonesian, but I wouldn't mind to queue while waiting to board. And every time, I literally mean every freaking time I'm on international flight to Jakarta, or in domestic flight, there will be someone that stand up before the plane stop. Plus, I haven't mention the toilet. Gosh, wet tissues, water puddles everywhere. No wonder why my cousin doesn't want to learn Indonesian.

Aug 30th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment