Tuesday 14 January 2014

Plum blossoms


Did I mention the school I'm currently studying in has many beautiful features? We have this huge beautiful green meadow where you can lay down on the grass, just simply enjoy the warmth of sunshine? Or maybe many different kinds of flowers featured in every corner of the school every season? Yep, my school has been featured many times on the news, and has became one of tourist attraction near Sun Moon Lake, even the tourist bus has a stop here! So, welcome to our school, National Chi Nan University.

Near the scooter route, we have this line of plum trees, where on late winter and on early spring, we get to see these beautiful symbol of China Airlines. And on Sunday, I went hunting to capture the beauty of plum blossom and sun ray. Thank you my best friend sunshine for your cooperation that day. Love you :)

As you all know, I'm still an amateur photographer wanna-be, so excuse my bad images, I've done my best anyway. I literally sat down on the edge of the street for like two hours and tried to capture the sun flare. It was hard, yet I feel like I still have a lot of space for improvement.





1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful picture mixed with beautiful weather and good writing, keep going samantha

    ReplyDelete