Friday 7 March 2014

Tapa-tapa-tapastic!

Life is all about good and bad news.

Being a rather pessimistic person, I will now reveal the bad news first: it's foggy and drizzling outside. Such a melancholic weather.

Good news is: I have my own Tapastic now! I'm planning to make a series of P ♥ J, where I can draw little things that happen around me and JJ. I have drawn two episodes, and hopefully (finger crossed :D) I can continue to draw our story. 

Very first episode
Drew this in the very moment


And today, the most bizarre thing happened: I got an e-mail from Michael, the editor in chief from Tapastic. I was like, what the? Is this a generated e-mail? But I saw some comments for the series like: "I just read  P <3 J (haha, how did you make the heart symbol?) and really enjoyed the first two episodes, they're adorable!" or "I like the hand written fonts and the characters." I'm so happy!

Well I know my drawing isn't as good as the artists (of course I can't admit that I'm an artist now), but it's good to have a viewer and comments, making me feel recognized not invincible. All I need now is a lot of practice, oh, and maybe the determination to keep drawing.

Wanna see the drawings? Just click the link on the left bar, and you'll be directed to my P  J series.

No comments:

Post a Comment